Helps to promote joint flexibility and mobility in osteoarthritis
Benefits of Glucosamine
• Main building block for important constituents of healthy cartilage and lubricating fluid in the joints
• Important for maintaining the elasticity, strength and resilience of cartilage in joints
• Helps to reduce further damage to the joints
• Enhances the production of hyaluronic acid
Benefits of Chondroitin
• Ability to absorb water to provide resistance to compressive forces and maintain thickness and elasticity of cartilage
• Stimulates the formation of new cartilage
• Prevents degradation of cartilage and delays destruction of joints
b-glu® and CS b-Bioactive® are registered trademark licensed by Bioiberica, S.A.U., Spain.
This is a medicine product advertisement
OSTEOACTIV Plus Chondroitin Capsule is used as adjuvant therapy for osteoarthritis.
Each capsule contains -
Glucosamine Sulphate Sodium Chloride ..... 314.0mg
(equivalent to 250mg of Glucosamine Sulphate)
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium ....................... 220.1mg
(equivalent to 200mg of Chondroitin Sulfate)
This product contains Glucosamine derived from seafood and Chondroitin from bovine source.
Dosage and Administration
Take 2 capsules three times daily before food.
The initial therapy should be taken for at least 3 months (or as directed by healthcare professional) before
Take 2 capsules twice daily before food.
Following the initial 3 months therapy, dose can be increased or decreased based on individual response.
It is important to continue taking the product for long-term maintenance of healthy joint and its flexibility.
How to Store
Store below 30°C. Protect from light, heat and moisture. Keep container tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Available pack size
Bottle of 100’s.
How It Looks Like
OSTEOACTIV Plus Chondroitin Capsule is a clear transparent, vegetable-based capsule containing off-white coloured fine powder.